Microsoft Outlook proves to be an essential email application which helps you to have easy access of your emails, as well as organize your day-to-day events. You can download this email application from Microsoft’s official website. But sometimes, you may face issues regarding the download of Outlook.
You can try the following instructions to download Microsoft Outlook in your system:
- First, you should check your system requirements for Outlook. You need to verify that your system meets the requirements before downloading Outlook, by checking each requirement listed, such as operating system, browser, processor, and hard disk.
- Once you have checked the system requirements, you need to decide how you’ll download Outlook i.e. either as a part of Microsoft’s Office suite, or separately.
- You can also check the Microsoft Outlook price in the website. There would also be an option to download Outlook for a free 60-day trial period, so that you can decide later about purchasing it.
- Complete the next two steps to accomplish this. Skip to Step 8 to purchase and download Outlook instead of downloading the free trial version.
- Now, go ahead and click on the link for Microsoft Office Free Trial Download in Resources, followed by hitting the Download Now button.
- For this free trial version of Outlook, you need to click on the Create My Account option and follow the on-screen instructions. However, as mentioned earlier, you can also opt to buy the application separately by comparing the Microsoft Outlook price.
- To compare the prices and Microsoft products, you can use the Microsoft Store: All Microsoft Office Products link in Resources.
- Once you decide the version of Outlook, you need to click on the product selected, and then place a check mark next to either of the Full or Upgrade versions, as you require. Place a check mark near the Download option under Delivery Method.
- In the next step, you can click on the Add to Cart button and purchase and download Outlook. Now, click on the Checkout Now option to continue the procedure.
- Now, enter your billing information as well as the payment details. Once completed, click on the Next option and follow the steps to purchase and download Outlook in your computer.
These steps would help you to successfully purchase and download Microsoft Outlook for your computer. However, if you have more queries, feel free to contact our technical support team.